Sunday, July 18, 2010

Caren's Quilt

Okay so this quilt took me a long time to do.  It looks simple but I refused to use a pattern, even one I drew out myself, or ask for help and yet I wanted it perfect.  Oh and Pink and Purple.  That was my requirements.  At first is was to be a Just Because Quilt. Then when her graduation got near it became a Graduation Quilt.  Then when that time came and went it became a Bridesmaids Quilt for me to give her when she came to my wedding.. But that time came and went.  Then Caren announced her engagement and.. well you know what happened then... In the end I'm not exactly sure when i finally finished and mailed it... But I know she has it now!   One day I will have to get a picture of her and Casey with it :)

The picture doesn't do it justice. The pink and purple fabrics were just beautiful.

The Finished Quilt:


















The Quilt in Progress:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages are moderated by Christine and Dingus (when he is not barking at the neighbors shenanigans that is)