Thursday, July 15, 2010

Quilted Crazy Stockings

So I made two stockings one day while keeping Patrick company while he was grading or doing something teacher-y.  I had found a free stocking tutorial online somewhere... which I then modified to make it 'elfish'.  Then because I had never tried my hand at Crazy Quilting, or rather to be honest because I couldn't decided on a fabric.... I pieced the entire two in as silly a fashion as could be expected.
... yes Patrick's has a Red Sox ornament
I've had allot of comments on these from people. Friends/Family and random viewers that saw them on a facebook quilting group I joined.  Makes me think that maybe I should make a bunch in various color combination and sell on Etsey..... just might :) 
***update ***I am not ready to set up an Etsey store just yet.  So... if you are interested in one comment on the blog and I'll see what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages are moderated by Christine and Dingus (when he is not barking at the neighbors shenanigans that is)