Friday, January 7, 2011

My First Design Challange

So I think I have come up with the perfect deign for me to do for the Project Modern Challenge.  This would be the first composition or challenge I've ever done so I think careful planning is in order.  My design would come out a bit bigger then the 45" X 45" minimum for a quilt but I don't think it would be excessively big and thus impossible to finish before the due date.  .. i think...i hope...
I need to double check my drawing and have Patrick run the numbers to make sure.

I also need to buy purple fabric which will be a struggle for me...ha!!!  As, I think my first challenge like this should utilize my signature color don't you?

No pictures yet as I don't want to give away too much.  But here is the link to the challenge.  http://themodernquiltguild.com/2011/01/05/project-modern-challenge-2/

...Once I get some fabric I'll maybe post a little tidbit of my idea, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages are moderated by Christine and Dingus (when he is not barking at the neighbors shenanigans that is)