Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cranberry Gold

I have developed a new love for making pillows.  I am offering in my ETSY store a pillow set done in an elegant cranberry and rich gold.




For the smaller neck pillow I decided to use some dancing pinwheels and then because I was feeling the joys of spring and summer in the air I appliqued a dragon fly on one of the panels.

For the larger of the two pillows I chose to piece the pillow in a random geometric pattern.  Then to add a touch of the geeky whimsy I do adore. I appliqued on the front the phrase 'Dream Big Dreams" in Morse Code of course :)

Both pillows are pocket style so they can have their inserts taken out while the case is washed.  And since the smaller pillow is an off-standard size I will include a custom insert with the pillow if purchased.

the back of the pillows
So check out my ETSY store to get yourself a little something to welcome in the warm weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages are moderated by Christine and Dingus (when he is not barking at the neighbors shenanigans that is)