Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Red White and Blue Quilt update!

Thank you to Kireen for our first donation!

I worked on the quilt a bunch these past couple of days.  Still more to go,But so far it's looking rather fun!  I can just see it being used on a picnic or something to sit on or cuddle under when watching fireworks.  Or even draped across a table for a fun bbq buffet!
Interested?  Then click donate on the side bar and for every 3$ you donate to help us pay for my late grandmothers burial you will be given a random number and an opportunity to call this quilt yours!  Fanny would just love these colors and I am really enjoying making a quilt that so closely resembles the memorial quilt her friends and family have signed.   Which reminds me, anyone want to go to Ikea and pick me up some fabric I need ? :) ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages are moderated by Christine and Dingus (when he is not barking at the neighbors shenanigans that is)