Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Musical Aspirations Quilt

New Quilt finished!

This is the first quilt listed in my Etsy store and I couldn't be more excited!
The colors are a buttery gold, a grass or moss green, and ivory.  I find the overall effect soothing but also hinting at the brightness of Spring.  As such, I could not resist taking a picture of the quilt outside.  I spent a very enjoyable afternoon basking in the warmer weather and loving that I am no longer stuck in an office on such a day.

I don't know who will wind up with this quilt... will it be a baby shower gift for a musical couple welcoming their first child?  Will it find itself draped over the back of a couch ready for a couple to cuddle under it as they listen to Fur Elise?

.. I'll let you know if I ever find out :)  In the meantime I hope you all are as eager for Spring as I am.

Possibilities.  Dream. Spring.

*** update ***  This quilt has gotten more hits on ETSY then anything else I have!  I'd love if you left a comment about why you like it and maybe i'll try to duplicate whatever it is on my next project :)  After-all, there is always room to grow!

2 comments:

  1. It is finished already? That was fast! I love the logo you chose also, very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! My sister Moe (Molly) designed the logo for me and I couldn't be prouder!

    ReplyDelete

Messages are moderated by Christine and Dingus (when he is not barking at the neighbors shenanigans that is)